Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bayou Swamp Tour

A visit to Louisiana should include a trip down the bayou with a Cajun tour guide to see the beautiful scenery and animals.





These alligators like to eat marshmallows and swim up to the tourist boat for them.



On land, alligators can run as fast as a horse.





The roots of the cypress tree grow above the water so the trees can get oxygen.





The bayou isn't far from New Orleans and you may see alligators, racoons, nutria, blue herons, snakes and other animals.

17 comments:

  1. You can even see alligators on the side of the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bayou trip was my favorite part of sightseeing in New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the alligator wild alligator?
    I want to see alligators!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt know that alligators can run as fast as horses on land! I WAS SURPRISED THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen a alligator! Tree is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to give marshmallows for alligators..., but they look like being fearful><

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pictures of tree. I could imagine how wonderful this is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are nice!
    I want to see alligators and other animals.
    Also, I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The alligators are damn cool !! I wanna see and touch them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna have an alligator as a pet!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These pictures are so beautiful and I like this place!!! I wanna go someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool aligators and beautiful scenery. I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like these pictures! The alligators are very cool. I want to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete