Saturday, April 9, 2011

Restaurants in New Orleans

There are many wonderful restaurants in New Orleans.



Huck Finn's is a nice place to eat. Alligator is on the menu, but after looking at the baby alligator in the tank in the dining room, nobody wants to order alligator for dinner. The pecan pie is excellent, however.


The French Market has many interesting places to visit. Start at Cafe du Monde with some of their famous coffee and beignets. Then walk around the market booths to look for souvenirs and be sure to get some praline candies.

15 comments:

  1. I want to eat alligator.
    I want to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try alligator. I can't imagine what taste is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see baby alligator's pictures. Are they cute?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never eat an alligator,
    but I probably feel that I came a foreign country in this restaurant!!!
    Most restaurants don't have alligators in Japan..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's tha French Marcket!?
    Can I eat French food?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so nice!
    I like Huckberry Finn.
    So, I'd like to visit there some day:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go there and eat the pecan pie!
    What's the praline candy you got?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so cool!
    I want to go to coffee shop and some shops!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to go to Huck Finn's and The French Market! It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks very exiting! I think we can remind Huckleberyy Finn if we go there. I like coffee, so I would like to drink the coffee when I visit there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really interested in taste of alligator. How was the taste? good or bad ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't want to eat alligator, too.

    ReplyDelete